I’ve spent the last week learning different techniques that I can potentially incorporate into my practice.
I selected a number of courses from Domestika to try and I’ve been practicing different stitches on watercolour paper to see how I like the different effected tat can be created.
Using an bold test sheet of watercolour paper I tried some stitch samples to get a sense of how the twitching worked with the paper and see how each of the stitching styles varied in their appearance. I’ve also purchased some watercolour paper that can be used with a home printer so that I can experiment using different edit on a printed image. More on that shortly.